> Howto configure it
Howto configure it
The CloudUSB needs to be configured before you use it. The steps you need to accomplish are the following:
- Boot the CloudUSB key: the first time the boot will be somewhat slower because it has to initialize the persistent data partition
- After the boot, change the password! The default login username and password are both �cloudusb�. You need to change the password to keep your privacy! The password you use to login will be the same used to crypt your sensitive data, so choose a good password!
- Reboot the system to verify that you correctly set the password and everything is OK
- Run the script setup.sh you find in the desktop (click on it and select Run): this will download the Dropbox client (you need to be connected to internet to accomplish this step!) and install it. If you have an account, use it, otherwise create a new account.
- If you never used that Dropbox account with CloudUSB private data, when you are asked Do you want to initialize the private-data directory? (Only needed on new Dropbox account) answer OK: this will create the crypted folder to store your data. Set the same password as the login one!
- reboot to have your data and private-data on and working!